Logged in as:
A custom message from the director
Good morning/afternoon/evening and happy Christmas / birthday / Easter / wedding anniversary (delete as appropriate)
The start of this message was intended as a little light humour but then I started thinking that most of the businesses I encounter take the same standardised approach e.g. try to appeal to everyone with no focus.
For one horrible moment I analysed my business to make sure I was not guilty of the same and concluded that I was safe! The following points convinced me that my approach to you, a potential client, is not standardised:
This means that the service you receive is 99% formulated for your business (my jokes are the same, thatís the missing 1%).
- I donít have a memorised sales pitch.
- I donít have anything standard to send as an introduction e.g. brochures or emails.
- Tried and failed to use automated processes. Each client is very different.
- All my clients to date have received a unique service.
- The explanation of what I do for a living takes 10 minutes
Joking aside, you never actually get a completed service because I always have new ideas that I pass on to clients free of charge. Ask my existing clients or sign up for the business newsletter and you will see what I mean.